Art Collectors - Buy Sell Trade Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PullmanGlass! CLICK HERE FIRST!

Go down

Welcome to PullmanGlass! CLICK HERE FIRST! Empty Welcome to PullmanGlass! CLICK HERE FIRST!

Post by Garth Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:56 am

I just wanted to make this quick and simple.

This is a forum that we can all use to get in touch with other glass collectors. Buying, selling, and trading of art is more then welcome here. We have a ZERO tolerance for the display or distribution of any type of drugs. We are enthusiast so lets keep it classy. One of the most important aspects of this forum is our discreetness. Everyone here must use some type of alias, just to keep security tight so no one is worried about their collection being stolen or found for that matter. Some of us have a lot invested in our collections and everyone must respect that.

If you're being a dick, you'll get booted. End of story. This shouldn't be a problem though, right?

With that being said, if you're a new member please make a post introducing yourself and maybe a photo of one of your most prized possessions. I will be making my own so you can click on mine and get an idea of what I am referring to.

If this gets active enough, expect to have collection parties! farao

-Garth

Garth
Admin

https://pullmanglass.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum